Here are my Japanese Experimental Aircraft models for the contest.
The kits, all in 1/72 scale, are:
• Wings Models, vacuoform kit, Kitsuka, brush painted, home made decals
• Pavla Ki-87, brush painted, based on prototype pictures.
• MPM J8M1, brush painted
• Hasegawa J7W1 Shinden (yes, I love this plane!), airbrush painted
• RS Models Kawanishi E15K, brush painted
• Tamiya M6A1-K, airbrush painted
• Fine Molds R2Y1 Keiun, airbrushed, in a nearly mint fashion right out of the factory.
My best regards and Merry Christmas!
- Gustavo Antonelli -